My family and I went to Edsa Shangri-La to celebrate Mother’s Day. While waiting for our table at Mary Grace we notice that there is Candy Corner beside the shop.
My cousin and I went there to check out their candies and decided to buy one.
Here’s what we bought…
Frosty Nerds for me and Bean Boozled for my cousin.
This is what the nerds looks like inside…
Very Merry Christmassy colors. Maybe this is a Christmas Edition Nerds
- Red Nerds for Cherry Flavor
- Green Nerds for Watermelon Flavor
- White Nerds for Punch Flavor
- Cost: Php 120.00 for 141.7 grams
- 5 out of 5
- You can never go wrong with nerds as they comes with variety of flavors and colors too.
- I wish they also have grape and strawberry flavor as big as this one.
Bean Boozled – 3rd Edition
- If you were too brave enough to try every bean in this box. It comes up with these flavors…
- Vomit vs Peach
- Booger vs Juicy Pear
- Canned Dog Food vs Chocolate Pudding
- Baby Wipes vs Coconut
- Stinky Socks vs Tutti-Fruitti
- Lemon Clippings vs Lime
- Rotten Egg vs Buttered Popcorn
- Toothpaste vs Berry Blue
- It comes up with the same jelly bean color but the kick is that they differ with taste.
- My sister and my cousin try every bean and they told me that they really do taste like those said flavor.
- I also tried one which is the Blue one. Toothpaste vs Berry Blue (just to be safe) and guess what I’ve got… 3..2..1.. It’s Toothpaste. This really taste like a mild toothpaste.
- Before I forgot, the box really do smell like stinky socks.
- Php 120.00 for 45 grams.
- It’s bit pricey if you’re not that thrill seeker type of person.
- They also have a box that contains a roulette for more fun and exciting game. Good for family/friends bonding but the price is a bit higher.
- 5 out of 5
- As per our experience, we really have fun trying out those bizarre flavors. As I’ve said earlier, they really do taste the weird.
Have fun trying this out too…
Thank you Nerds and Jelly Belly for this fun and exciting candies.